Project Management Assistant - Oxford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Management Assistant
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
My client is looking for an experienced Project Management Assistant for one of the most advanced and forward-thinking team of PMs.
You will be working with the projects team of RACE a division of the UKAEA, which is conducting R&D and commercial activities in the field of Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS). You could not get more cutting edge nor exciting than this.
Here is a bit more about the role:
The project manager assistant will be expected to provide support with document management, to maintain databases and other tools in support of performance reporting and management, budgeting and manpower resourcing across projects being executed in a matrix management approach.
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, challenging work environment in a key position that focuses on supporting the delivery of projects across the RACE portfolio.
1. Project Management Process
Develop and maintain and operate project processes and registers including:
* Risk management, risk register
* Change management, change register
* Interface management
* Support with development of project plans
2. Document Control
Control and management of project and technical documentation, on conventional windows files structure, SharePoint, and UKAEA / customer document management systems.
3. Project Reporting
Play a key role in reporting data across the RACE projects portfolio including the following tasks, all of which require liaison with the project managers, technical teams, and project finance manager:
* Preparation of monthly reports
* Preparation of quarterly reports
* Assist project / programme managers in preparation for board meetings
4. Resource Management
* Production and maintenance of team job cards
* Maintenance of team holiday planner
* Management of overtime requests
5. Project Administration
* Organisation of meetings
* Record of minutes / actions from meetings
* Coordination and support for team travel
6. Administrative Support to Site Management Team
* Organisation of site access requests
* Staff RACE reception (job share with other staff)
* Coordination and support to site management team
Essential Aptitudes and Experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
* Experience in document management
Beneficial Aptitudes and Experience
* Experience of modern document management systems
* Experience of modern collaborative working platforms (. JIRA)
* Understanding of the engineering design process, including design reviews and data management
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants