Nursing Home Manager - Newcastle upon Tyne | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nursing Home Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£55000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
£55,000 - £65,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large Staffordshire nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in home management to work as Home Manager.
The service is fully CQC compliant and specialises in catering to older adults, with separate units for elderly, dementia and disability care to ensure residents are fully supported in their individual needs.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts, with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
* A very competitive annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
* A comprehensive induction and supportive senior management team as part of a company that has an excellent reputation for high quality care
As Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
* From a strong background in elderly and dementia care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
* Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost effective service that doesn’t compromise on quality
* Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation