Training Coordinator - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£25000 - £35000/annum 25 days annual leave BUPA, pension
Permanent (Full time)
Salary between £25,000- £35,000, depending skills and experience.
Strabag Construction are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Training Coordinator to join our growing HR Team, based in the London Head office. The ideal candidate would need to come from a Construction background and have knowledge of CSCS, CITB, CPCS and has experience booking / organising Health and safety courses for site based staff.
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety, quality, sustainability and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHWESQ department
* Ensure the STRABAG AG UK Branch training matrix and ensure that all employees are up to date with business essential training
* Assist in the preparation & review of project Training Matrix including 3rd party
* Manage logistics and plan events including bookings, invitations and internal stakeholder management and resources
* Maintain excellent relationships and communication with preferred suppliers - City & Guilds, IOSH, EUSR, CITB & CPCS & 3rd parties
* Build internal networks to ensure that Training requirements and key deliverables are understood and communicated
* Identify and maximise new opportunities to grow the Training Competence
* Innovative solutions identified for delivery of Training Developments to maximise return on investment
* Initiate and implement continuous improvements to HR, Resourcing, EDI and SEE activities, focusing on processes and logistical arrangements
* Become involved in ad-hoc HR, Recruitment, EDI and SEE projects as and when required
* Participate in, and positively promote, the STRABAG AG UK core values
* Undertake any reasonable duties expected of you
* Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements
* Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures
* Manage the performance of all employees assigned to you in accordance with legislation and company procedures
* Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management
* Participate and engage fully in company appraisal/performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, your team and the wider group’s performance
Salary - between £25,000- £35,000. depending skills and experience.
25 days holiday and company pension plus end of year bonus
Location - Central London Head office, also travel between North Acton and West Ruislip, must be flexible and able to travel to these locations