Supply Chain Admin Support - Luton - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Chain Admin Support
Luton - This Area Only
£14 - £16/annum Temp to Perm
Contract (Full time)
Position - Supply Chain Administrator
Resides - Luton
Temp to Perm
This Supply Chain Administrator's role is with one of the UK’s leading main contractors. They have an excellent reputation and build some of the country’s most iconic buildings. They are a diverse organisation covering most sectors of the built environment.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator who has experience of working with a main contractor or within the general construction sector. Your role will be to primarily support the Supply Chain Manager and your duties will include:
* Managing and updating various documents ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
* Assist in reviewing prospective subcontractors
* Must be competent with Microsoft Office applications and must be experienced in Excel
* Able to communicate effectively with subcontractors and suppliers
* General day to day admin support to the Supply Chain team.
This is a temp to perm role and is to start asap.
Initially the role is offered on an hourly rate of £14ph - £16ph.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers