Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Cardiff | 15202 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Lettings Negotiator
£16000 - £18000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Trainee Lettings Negotiator
Package: £16 - 18,000 dependent on experience plus bonuses
Due to continued success, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join a market leading lettings brand on a permanent basis in Cardiff.
As Trainee Lettings Negotiator you will be working as part of a fast paced team and you will be responsible for:
- Arranging property viewings
- Negotiating tenancy agreements
- Listening to potential tenants requirements and selling the best suited property
- Liaising with customers to answer any queries they have
- Registering applicants and ensuring all required documentation is obtained
As Trainee Lettings Negotiator you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience working in a targeted sales environment ideally in a lettings or estate agency capacity
- Proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving license with access to a car is essential
- Recent experience working as a Lettings Negotiator would be highly advantageous
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00, alternate Saturdays
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or aspiring Lettings Negotiator to join a well-established Lettings brand with unrivalled career progression and a competitive bonus scheme.
Please apply now if you are interested in the Trainee Lettings Negotiator role or contact Michael at Excalibur Recruitment for more information.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we are only able to respond to applicants with the desired skill set.
The team at Excalibur Recruitment are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 60 years of industry experience, we apply a wealth of knowledge and expertise to connect the finest of candidates to the best opportunities in Residential lettings, Estate Agencies, New Homes Sales, Property Management and Financial Services.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...