Law Firm Practice - Royal Leamington Spa | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Law Firm Practice Manager/Executive Assistant
Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England
£30000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Practice Manager / Executive Assistant to Managing Partner
£30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
We are working with a highly successful, growing law practice who are seeking a Practice Manager/Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner in the day-to-day operations of the business.
This is a newly created role, which has come about due to continued business growth.
The role will involve
* Office supervision, including hybrid worker rotas, absence management and monitoring of annual leave to ensure sufficient cover
* Assisting with staff appraisals, induction training and one-to-one meetings
* Responsible for the daily administrative operations of the practice
* Promoting the business to estate agents and mortgage brokers as a preferred choice for referral of work
* Working alongside Department Managers, Finance, and the Managing Partner to progress the overall objectives of the business
* Assisting with recruitment, training, supervision and the development and engagement of staff
* Managing the staff lifecycle from recruitment through engagement to exit interview
* Monitoring staffing levels in line with productivity, efficiency, and growth objectives
* Developing, planning, and implementing agreed goals and ensuring the practice achieves its financial and customer service objectives
* Overseeing acquisition and maintenance of key industry memberships and accreditations (Lexcel, lender panels, CQS etc.)
* Overseeing and managing the performance of key contracts and systems
* Liaising with third party professionals including case management software providers and HM Land Registry
Suitable candidates will have:
* Previous experience as an Administration Manager or Practice Manager, ideally with a Lexcel accredited law firm (legal experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given)
* Discretion and a strong understanding of people
* Previous experience of office/administration management or practice management
* Degree or equivalent in business management, administration or related fields
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a full-time permanent job, working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. It is an office-based role, however flexibility to work one day per week from home may be considered, following an initial training period. The position is offered with a range of benefits including:
* Free on-site parking
* 25 days’ annual leave, rising to 28 days plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Flexible working opportunities
* Regular appraisals
* Your own (and your partners) Will(s) and full estate planning free of charge and a discount on the cost of any planning for your immediate family is available
* Paid overtime (if applicable)
* Staff activities
* Professional qualifications (industry-specific) – fully funded and study/examination leave plus a bonus on qualifying
* Continuous Professional Development – the cost of courses and seminars will be met by the company and paid leave granted to attend these to meet your CPD requirements
Note: Salary is given as a guideline based on current market rates, and will be wholly dependent on experience.
For more information please contact Tracey or James at Talentwise Solutions (phone number removed)
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service, to find the right role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.
Know anyone who might be interested? We offer generous bonuses up to £500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply - contact us or view our website for details