Bench Joiner - Aberdeen City - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Aberdeen City - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently handling a staff opportunity for one of our clients in Aberdeen for a Bench Joiner
Responsible for the efficient production of moulds through the safe operation of relevant machinery and hand tools. They will be a time served joiner/ patternmaker who is fully conversant in working from detailed drawings and trained in the use of all woodworking machinery.
* Preparation of patterns for moulds
* Manufacture of jigs/ templates
* Assembly of products
* All other related joinery works as required within the factory
* Time served Joiner/ Patternmaker/ Bench Joiner
* Forklift license
* Proven skilled and experienced tradesman with the ability to read technical drawings
* Previous experience of working in a factory environment
* All woodworking machinery including Panel Saw, Bandsaws etc
* Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines