Supervisor - Old Woking | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Old Woking, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Breyer Group is a Main Contractor specialise in the following capacities: all forms of Roofing, External and Internal Cyclical and Response Maintenance. The Company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for Registered Social Housing providers and Local Authorities giving personal, friendly, professional advice.
The Company operates a proactive health & safety culture and undertakes extensive training for its workforce.
The postholder will play a key role within a diverse and highly skilled team.
To assist the Repairs and Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant would have experience from either Site Management/ Quantity Surveying or possess strong Trade Background within a repairs and maintenance environment.
The candidate will ensure that they are organised to carry out a multiple quality inspections to properties within a wide geographical area. You will we required to manage and maintain excellent quality standards ensuring a quality customer focused service to exceed our service level requirements
Key Duties and Responsibilities
You will have a varied workload, which usually entails based from a local strategic site office but carrying out multiple visits to properties throughout multiple locations when carrying out responsive repairs inspections along with the management of quality delivered within our schemes.
Typical work activities include:
* Day to day management of trade and individual workload
* Ensure that all works are carried out safely and to a excellent quality standard
* Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information as required
* Supervisory visits as necessary relating to tenants issues, complaints, sites and contractors, including replying to tenant’s letters.
* Obtain Resident feedback ensuring excellent satisfaction
* Carry out face to face and telephone inspections both prior and post work activity
* To maintain our corporate image and service standards
* Maintain strong communication with residents to at all times
* Where necessary, dealing with tenants issues and complaints
* Ensure a quality `right first time fix’ service is maintained
* Maintain and develop procedures and documentation in relation to responsive maintenance projects
* Maintain and monitor Key Performance indicators
* Supervision of Disabled Adaptation works, including liaison with Client Occupational Therapists, production of specifications and drawings and monitoring of work progress
* Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance.
* Any other duties as requested by Management.
Knowledge and Experience
* Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
* Experience in a similar position
* Ability to operate a PDA devise
* Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Excellent understanding of schedule of rates
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Ability to communicate with management
Qualifications and Certificates
* CSCS Card
* SSSTS Health and Safety
* First Aid Trained
* Asbestos Awareness Training
* Construction NVQ
* CRB check
* Full UK driving Licence