Automation Project Engineer - Peterborough | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Automation Project Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Automation Project Engineer - Peterborough - Attractive package
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit an exciting position in Peterborough with immediate effect as an Automation Project Engineer.
Purpose and Aim
The project leader works independently or together with team members on a project and is nominated by the production manager. They are generally supported by the assigned management supporter. However, specific support can be provided by others.
Expectations on project leader
To maintain the reputation and positioning as a quality supplier. To identify opportunities for future work.
Inform the customer monthly about the progress (including variations) on the project and stay in regular contact with the customer (about every 2 weeks)
Interprets quotations and customer specifications to fulfil contractual obligations
Ensure project team members know what has been sold and have all information to successfully implement their part of the project
- To prepare and attend the project start meeting.
- To maintain a good working relationship with the customer, key suppliers and team members.
- To lead the project team based on the project team leading guideline.
- To organise the infrastructure for the project team in conjunction with production manager and MD.
- To regularly inform the company resource planner about current and potential future resource requirements.
- To carry out the project within the quoted specification, timescale and cost targets applying a quality assurance system.
- To regularly review the status of the project and report to the management supporter based on checklist for project review meetings.
- To inform the management supporter of potential problems to meet deadlines, cost targets or customer requirements.
- To ask for support in good time.
- To ensure readiness for installation and commissioning and supports installation and
- To hand over the project to the customer and provide after sales support.
- To maintain and archive the project documentation .
- To prepare and attend the project closing meeting.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this exciting Automation Project Engineer position, please apply below