Biomedical Engineer - Billingsgate | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Billingsgate, Greater London, England
£26000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Site-based at London Bridge Hospital (HCA)
Provision of daily on-site medical devices repairs, preventative maintenance and asset management to contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within this site. Build long term relationships with customers, subcontractors and staff to ensure excellent customer service.
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
* Support the site manager / team leader as required and in achieving contractual KPI’s.
* Complete repairs as required on medical equipment as per manufacturer’s guidelines
* Complete all associated administrative work in completing and closing repairs and preventative maintenance
* Support customers whenever needed to ensure minimal disruption to the operation of the hospital.
* Travel to various sites as required to perform Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
* Maintain spare part stock, tools and test equipment
* Maintain service documentation in line with business requirements
* Meet with OEM service staff and management when required
Minimum HNC in electrical/electronic engineering or medical technologies, such as biomedical engineering
2-5 years’ experience working in a healthcare environment, with experience on medical equipment and certified OEM training
Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
Good working knowledge of MS office and excel
Familiar with a broad range of medical devices