Radiology Administrator - New Basford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
New Basford, Nottingham, England
Temporary (Full time)
Job Type: Temporary
Proposed start date : ASAP
Base: Two Hospital sites – Both based in Nottingham which are 15 minute drive from each other and there’s a shuttle bus between both sites for free
Duration: Expected to last several weeks with possible extension
Remote working option: No
Pay Rates: £ paye including holiday pay per hour
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, -
The post holder providing general clerical, typing, administrative and reception duties to maintain service levels and receive and process all imaging referrals.
Desirable System Experience
CRIS and Medway
* To provide a friendly, courteous and efficient reception service to patients, visitors, carers and all service users.
* Make and enter accurate patient details into the Radiology Computer information system (CRIS) when patients attend for examination. Confirming at each patient visit that all recorded details are complete and accurate . GP, address, telephone number, and to amend these on Medway as required.
* Make appointments via telephone, using the Radiology Computer Information System (CRIS), in accordance with the agreed booking standard operating procedures whilst adhering to codes of practices concerning confidentiality and Data Protection.
* Provide an efficient high standard of customer care within the MRI Department, responding promptly to personal and telephone queries from all agencies ensuring that the appropriate action is taken at all times.
* To receive imaging referrals for investigations from GP’s, Outpatients and Wards, ensuring that these are accurately recorded on CRIS following departmental guidelines and procedures and produced in a timely, efficient manner.
* Book, cancel and alter appointments for inpatient and outpatient referrals (emergency and planned), following strict standard operating procedures/guidelines.
* Contact appropriate patients via telephone to confirm attendance using radiology standard operating procedures
* To carry out any general clerical duties, including filing, photocopying and opening and sorting the mail.
* Maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to Data Protection Act at all times
* Maintain flexible working arrangements in times of sickness and absence of colleagues in order to facilitate the smooth running of the service and ensure all areas including reception is covered.
* Answer enquiries and receive messages, both in person and on the telephone, from patients and hospital staff.
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with other members of staff and departments in the interest of patient care.
* Perform any other appropriate duties matched with the post as may be delegated from time to time by the Unit Co-ordinator.
Do you have experience working as an Administrator ?
Do you have experience working as an Administrator in the NHS?
Do you have experience working as an Administrator in the healthcare sector?
Are you looking for temporary work?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?