Mechanical Project Manager - Croydon | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Project Manager
Croydon, Greater London, England
£55000 - £60000/annum + Package
Permanent (Full time)
Client: Our client is a medium sized, privately owned M&E Contractor who operate within central London and the surrounding Home counties. Coming for a refrigeration and air conditioning background, they have been established for over 10 years they benefit from a large amount of repeat business. Typically, these projects range from £200,000 to £4M in the commercial office sector. With a turnover in excess of £15M they have an established a recognized brand, their clientele includes Tier 1 Contractors such as BW, Parkeray, Mace Interiors. As a result of the company’s expansion they are looking to take on another Mechanical Project Manager.
Role: Mechanical Project Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a £ - £2M project reporting into a contracts manager. The project will most likely be a commercial office fit out. Key to this role is managing the project at site level; ensuring it is completed on time, to a high quality and within budget.
* Technical Submittals
* Sub-contractor and Labour Management
* Cost Control
* Progress Reporting
* Health & Safety
* Project & Programme Implementation
* Understanding of design and drawings
* Technical & Progress Meetings
* Regular Site Inspection and Snagging
* Compilation of O&M Manuals
The ideal candidate:
* Have 3-5 years’ experience managing multi-disciplined Mechanical Services Installations.
* Progressed from a tools background and have good technical knowledge of mechanical services.
* Experience working in the commercial sector.
In return they offer:
* A healthy pipeline of work.
* A real opportunity for growth and development.
* The opportunity to move up the management ladder.
* A very competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus scheme