Sexual - Cheshire West and Chester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sexual Health Advisor
Cheshire West and Chester - This Area Only
£31365 - £37890/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sexual Health Advisor
Fountains Health Building, Delamere Street, Chester
Hours- Full time
£31,000 - 37,890 FTE
Are you a determined and enthusiastic Health Advisor looking to join an organisation that is dedicated to clinical excellence whilst ensuring our staff members feel valued each and every day?
As a Health Advisor within Virgin Care Cheshire West and Chester Sexual Health you’ll join a team who focus on clinical excellence!
Your days will be varied and fulfilling and with health advising work –
* Providing support, advice, information and health promotion for service users attending the sexual health department, diagnosing sexually transmitted infections and working within the multi-disciplinary team to provide contraception and treatments.
* Coordinating the management, delivery and follow-up of positive results.
* Working collaboratively, maintaining effective communication with colleagues, other professionals and agencies, to ensure patient needs are met especially in relation to ongoing care needs
You’ll need to have a full UK Driver’s license and own transport, and you may be required to work some evenings and Saturdays.
You will feel valued as a Health Advisor with Virgin Care, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
* Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
* Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
* Access to Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
* Feel the difference fund – a fund which brings ‘Feel the difference’ to life, giving every employee a chance to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
* Access to MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges
* Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
* Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development
* Plus the benefits you’d expect from working with an NHS / Local Authority partner
Feel the Difference
Virgin Care partner with the NHS and local authorities, providing high quality care for more than 1 million people each year up and down the country. We are an ambitious, forward thinking and passionate company who strive to make a real difference to people and our colleagues. We re-invest all of the money we earn to improve the experience, deliver ambitious transformations and empower all of our colleagues to make the changes, no matter how big or small, that make a real difference.
So why not click apply to find out where your journey with Virgin Care can take you!
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
Virgin Care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.