Registered Ofsted Manager - Bromley | 3211 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Ofsted Manager
Bromley, Greater London, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Are you looking to be recognised and appreciated for all the amazing work you do?
My client is looking for Registered Managers or an experienced Deputy manager who is looking to take the next step in their career to join a Children's home in the North Colchester area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful organisation who continues to prides themselves in providing excellence in residential care services for children and young people.
You will be surrounded by a team of workers with a network of on-going support to help you perform at your best. There is also lots of opportunities for Career Progression.
- Be responsible for leading and managing the home
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the Children's Homes Regulations 2015 , Safeguarding Legislation and Procedures the Children Act, other relevant legislation and guidance and company policy and procedure.
- Be responsible for the management of the home and to safeguard and promote the well-being of young people.
- Managing the home's staff team.
- Maintaining a quality service aiming to achieve a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating.
- Work along side wider management team to contribute to the planning and development of the service and to provide management support to other areas of the service needing this.
- To increase and maintain occupancy levels and that both appropriate with the business needs of the service and needs of the young people placed.
- Provide a development plan highlighting how the above is going to be achieved
- Career progression opportunities
- Reputable company
- Supportive senior management team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young people
- Have or willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (preferred)
- Must have recent experience of working with young people in a Residential Care setting
- DBS and satisfactory references.
If you're interested in this role please follow the website application instructions, or contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Care.
If this role is not quite for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We at NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...