IT Governance Manager - Leeds - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Governance Manager
Leeds - This Area Only
£50000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking to recruit an experienced IT Governance Manager responsible for ensuring that control practices within Technology Services comply with defined policies and procedures and have the associated controls required. This role will promote efficient practices by reviewing processes and recommending improvements as well as ensuring department has adequate technology and system controls to meet the charity objectives, regulatory obligations and client needs. To support our supplier consolidation and effectiveness to track and monitor cost reduction initiatives within the department. The primary responsibility for liaising with all Technology Services departments to ensure risk and audit controls are maintained, monitored and completed in line with the charity risk framework
What you will be doing:
* Establish and operate the line 1 governance for all Technology Services and facilitate the control metrics, dashboard reports that are required to support the management and delivery of Technology Services
* Audits Technology Services line 1 controls and provides qualitative and quantifiable evidence of adherence to a defined control framework
* Primary liaison with the charity's internal and external auditors in relation to technology Services and ensures regular quality and performance monitoring is in place
* Establishes and manages colleague access control auditing and reporting and manages the Service Assurance lead role in assessing and monitoring adherence to defined policies and practices.
* Works closely with Senior Leadership Team and managers to build appropriate monitoring framework and reports progress against these.
* Continually review and flag processes within teams, gain feedback and measure success. Work with Procurement to align any contract renewals and supplier reviews
Experience and knowledge (essential)
* Previous experience of working with and implementing IT audit control frameworks
* Good understanding of technology, systems and environments
Skills and abilities
* Be proactive and solution focussed
* Comfortable operating at all levels and leveraging peer relationships to both challenge and influence behaviours and outcomes.
* Ability to build excellent working relationships with all other working parties connected with IT
* Possess excellent customer service, communication, managerial and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to be a strong team player, able to interact well with colleagues at all levels
We value our colleagues
We don't just care for our clients and those people who contact us for help. We also value our colleagues, and this role comes complete with a generous benefit package which includes:
* 24 days annual leave (this increases by one day per year up to a maximum of 29), plus bank holidays. This will be on a pro rata basis for the interim period.
* The ability to buy and sell annual leave
* Travel season ticket loans
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Group personal pension scheme
* Westfield Health cash plan
* Employee assistance programme
* Financial planning
* Long service awards