Senior Social Worker - South West London | 3211 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Social Worker - Cases Capped at 18
South West London, Greater London, England
£30 - £37 per hour + Flexible Hours
Contract (Full time)
Requirements for the role:
- Social Work England Registered
- Social Work Qualification
- Extensive Social Work experience
- Child Protection, Court Work, Safeguarding and PLO experience
NonStop's Care are working with a Children in Need Service that provide intensive intervention and support to children in need of care and protection.
- Carries out in-depth assessments of need and risk;
- Supports and helps families in the short term in caring for their children;
- Works with families and other agencies to reduce risk of harm;
- Co-ordinates packages of support for children with complex needs;
- Goes to court when needed to safeguard children
- Makes plans for the care of children who cannot live at home
A social worker in this service may hold a caseload which could include children who have a multi-agency child protection plan, pre-proceedings under the PLO and care proceedings. You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality and responsive social work service. We'll expect you to act as the lead professional in statutory cases - including child protection, care proceedings, and looked-after children - while undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families.
If the above is of interest please do contact Jesselon Ext. 7153 or @.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...