Technical Analyst - Nottingham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
ERP Technical Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
I’m looking for an ERP Technical Analyst to help provide ongoing support and development capabilities for the business wide group ERP solutions as part of the IT Team.
* Work closely with users across all group sites to solve business problems, continually improve functions and enhance processes using in-depth business knowledge and ERP solution expertise.
* Collecting and understanding the business requirements for ERP system enhancements and translate these into functional specifications, detailed test plans and standard operating procedures.
* Develop and maintain BI reporting using ERP functionality, Crystal Reports, Excel, Power BI etc to meet business Reporting and Analysis requirements.
* Influence stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation.
* Ensure that ERP security and profiles are maintained at all times.
* Provide customer focused support to end-users in an approachable, obliging and helpful manner.
* Database administration of Oracle, SQL . Background jobs, copying and restoring databases, applying releases.
* Be an expert in the ERP solution roadmap to ensure the business gain the greatest ROI on future developments.
* Development and maintenance of EDI and API interfaces
Required Skills & Experience
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
* Excellent working knowledge of SQL and Oracle
* Conversant with AIX, UNIX
* Good working knowledge of Cloud Technologies such as Office 365 / Azure / AWS
* Knowledge and experience of working to ITIL methodologies regarding IT service delivery.
* Knowledge and experience of working to project methodology best practices . Prince2
* Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
* Fully immersive experience of manufacturing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (ideally IFS but knowledge of other systems such as Dynamics, SAP, etc. would be useful.)
* Experience with reporting packages such as Crystal, PowerBI etc