Care Assistant/Support - Luton - This Area Only | Zoek UK | f1cab2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant/Support Workers
Luton - This Area Only
£9.30 - £15/hour
Unspecified (Part time)
Doves Care Agency are an experienced health care agency with a wealth of knowledge within the Health and Social Care sector.
We currently have multiple opportunities available for healthcare assistants/Support workers and live-in carers to join our expanding team.
If you are looking for the next step in your career or simply looking to get into care, get in touch with our team today.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a caring nature and willingness to provide a high quality of care to clients with varied needs such as dementia, learning disability, mental health and physical disability.
All applicants must hold a full UK driving license and a willingness to work on weekends.
Skills you should possess for this role:
* Be passionate about caring
* Health and Social Care qualification or equivalent is advantageous
* Friendly and supportive toward vulnerable adults
* Timekeeping and organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Reliable and flexible and understanding of personal responsibility
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure
* We offer competitive rates of pay
* Guaranteed hours contract
* Paid training (Care certificate and NVQ Level 2/3)
* Refer a friend scheme (£200 for each referral)
* Free uniforms and PPE equipment
* Monthly Bonus scheme/ Carer of the month
* Paid Mileage
* Team Activity days
* Employee Assistance Programme