QC Analyst - Queenborough | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Queenborough, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Quality Control Analysts
Location: Queenborough, Kent , ME11 5EL
Recipharm at Queenborough, Kent has been awarded with number of new contracts for the manufacturing and packaging tablets for some of top 10 pharmaceutical customers. As a result of this, we have number of new job opportunities across various departments. We are looking for passionate people to become part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a results oriented and process driven QC Analysts to join our Quality Control team in Queenborough.
About the role
Reporting to the QC Manager, you will undertake basic testing and associated laboratory duties as necessary and assist the Laboratory Manager in ensuring safety in the laboratory and satisfactory quality standards in the materials manufactured.
Areas of focus
* Test and analyse various pharmaceutical drugs to determine their identity, purity and strength.
* Undertake the analysis of incoming samples and finished products to laid down specifications using conventional analytical techniques eg HPLC, GC
* Collect and record receipt of samples from various sources and prepare for analysis
* Ensure all activities are performed in compliance with customer and ICH procedures.
* Verify laboratory data and ensures accurate primary records are kept, reports any anomalies or out of specification results to Section Leader.
* Maintain and support the Stability program
* Liaise with other professionals regarding the development, manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
Qualifications & Knowledge
* HNC/HND or Degree in relevant Science subject or equivalent
* Knowledge of analytical techniques HPLC/GC (including stability indicating methods) and ICH requirements essential.
* Previous experience in testing and analysing pharmaceutical products or raw materials.
* You will have excellent interpersonal skills and you will be results oriented with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
What we offer you
As a Recipharm employee, you get to work in an exciting and extensive sector with interesting products which contribute to health and well-being in society. The products we make generate added value for a large number of individuals.
A growing company offers entirely new professional opportunities and challenges on all levels to those who want them. We do things ourselves, which offers challenges and creates involvement – for the right people.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues including:
27 days plus statutory holidays
A defined contribution company pension scheme
Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
To apply for this role please click the “apply online” button and you’ll be taken through our application system where you can quickly apply online by uploading your CV and a cover letter.