Fobs Sales Administrator - Hemel Hempstead | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fobs Sales Administrator
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
£28000 - £30000/annum & 21 - 25 days' holiday, pension
Permanent (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Project Sales Team to be the point of contact with NACD clients who have requirements related to the fob-access part of NACD’s core business, which is door entry and access control design, installation and maintenance.
The Fobs Sales Administrator needs excellent customer service and communication skills as this is a role working with the public via phone and email.
Additionally, the Fobs Sales Administrator will work closely with various NACD departments and staff to support the conduct of Company business in a professional manner, thereby enabling it to deliver top quality service and to maximise the sales of our products and services to our clients.
As an NACD Fobs Sales Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Taking calls and emails from clients who need new, additional, or replacement access fobs, and responding in a prompt, courteous manner
* Taking payment by card and preparing invoices
* Communication with the NACD Production team, who have specific responsibility for FOBS manufacture, to ensure coordination of fobs work
* Preparing packages/envelopes for daily dispatch in the post and via courier services
* Monitor and report on fobs sales, and producing monthly fob sales reports for the Project Sales Department Manager
* Maintain all documentation in accordance with departmental procedures and policies
Essential Experience and Skills of the Fobs Sales Administrator:
* Very strong data management skills
* Strong communication skills, including customer service experience
* Computer literacy: Office 365 skills (including at least an intermediate-level ability to use Excel), as well as regular use of database systems and Sharepoint
* Strong organisational and administration skills with a logical, methodical approach
* An energetic and proactive attitude with the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
* Ability to manage stress and maintain a professional and calm attitude when under pressure
About the Company
Based in Hemel Hempstead for over 20 years, NACD is an NSI Gold-approved company specialising in the manufacture, project design, sale, installation, commission, service and repair of door entry, access control, CCTV and TVIRS solutions, with clients across the Greater London region. Over the last few years our business has been growing rapidly due to new products and new clients, and we expect this expansion to continue throughout 2021