Customer Service - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Administrator x 2
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
IMMEDIATE STARTS - Customer Service Administrator - £13 per hour
6 months temp (possible temp to perm)
Currently due to COVID – 60% of time working from home (equipment provided)
We are looking for 2 individuals who have experience in working in a customer service or internal sales environment (min 2 years experience needed).
Experience of SAP is a plus, however training will be provided.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be pro-active, reliable, self-motivated with strong communication skills and be willing to contribute to the wider team. Ability to multi-task and be able to use Excel.
A busy and varied role which ranges from responding to enquiries regarding price to aftercare sales queries.
* Responding to all incoming customer enquiries via telephone and email.
* Providing quotations.
* Processing orders efficiently and accurately.
* Updating system with prices as required.
* Dealing with customer queries regarding pricing, orders, stock availability, delivery status etc.
* Ensuring that customers are kept informed about the progress of their orders and keeping in touch regarding any delays.
* Working closely with internal departments and accounts managers to achieve the best outcome for customer orders and requests.
* Producing despatch notes and liaising with freight forwarders.
* Referring problematic issues to management.
* Resolving customer complaints and issuing debit/credit notes as needed.
* Creating, updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
* Handling payment transactions over the telephone as necessary.
* Monitoring, completing weekly KPI’s.
Working Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with 45 mins lunch ( per week). Free Parking. Currently due to COVID employees are working 60% of time from home (laptop provided).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the role/s has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business(rated as one of the top 3 Agencies in Milton Keynes)