Engineering Manager - Oxford | 29400 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
+ company benefits
Position: Engineering Manager
We are keen to hear from Technical Sales Managers, Pre-Sales Managers, Proposal Managers or Project Engineers/Managers with relevant industry experience (Industrial Automation Systems, System Integration, Automated Warehouse/Logistics Solutions).
Industry Experience:We recognise we may not find the specific industry experience in which we operate in therefore we would welcome applicants with experience from any of the following areas: System Integration, Warehouse Automation, Automated Logistics Solutions, High Speed Automated Machinery (Packaging Machines, Bagging Machinery, Wrapping Machines, End of Line Machinery), Robotics, Bespoke Conveyor/Material Handling Systems, Intralogistics)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 DOE + company benefits
An Engineering Manager is required for an exciting new role with a leading automation and logistics solutions provider in the Oxfordshire area. As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of sales engineers and liaising with colleagues in overseas offices/sites. Previous experience with solution sales, pre-sales or estimating for M&E projects would be highly beneficial.
Key experience and skills required for the Engineering Manager vacancy:
- Provide leadership/mentoring to sales engineering team.
- Support team with the preparation of proposals and technical documentation.
- To understand client requirements from documentations, specification, or technical drawings.
- Visit client site, scope out the potential project before preparing proposals.
- To determine feasibility (risk, cost, labour, H&S, time-lines) of potential automation projects.
- Previous experience in Estimating, Pre-sales or Solution sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Should be IT proficient (MS Office, Word, Excel).
- Previous experience working/looking through technical designs/engineering drawings (CAD/Solidworks/AutoDesk Inventor or similar system) would be highly beneficial; however it is not essential.
- Although this is an office/site-based role you will be required to visit and meet with clients when required.
To apply for this Engineering Manager vacancy please click on the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...