Oil Service Engineer - Midsomer Norton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oil Service Engineer
Midsomer Norton, Bath and North East Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Experienced Service Technician
Salary: Negotiable - Dependant on OFTEC/Gas safe registered
Hours: Mon-Fri - , rota based Saturday mornings
Head Office Location: Midsomer Norton, although you will be Field based in Bath and Wiltshire
This family run business is rapidly growing and seeking an experienced Oil Service Engineer to join their team. An OFTEC certificate is preferred, however Gas Safe is desirable. This role is a field based role, and a very small amount of home working. You will be mainly working in the surrounding areas of Bath, Chippenham, Melksham and Trowbridge. You must hold a clean driving license, and have the relevant knowledge and experience in servicing and repairing all types of oil fired boilers, Aga’s and Rayburns. A £50 bonus will be added to your salary with every full installation.
If you are not OFTEC registered, the company will fund this.
The main duties of the Service Engineer will be to install, fault find and carry out the appropriate repairs and maintenance on all domestic and commercial heating and hot water systems.
* Installing and testing boilers and heating/hot water systems
* Perform all maintenance and respond to breakdowns
* Carry out failure diagnostics
* Carry out repairs to restore system functionality
* Testing repaired systems
* Report defective and dangerous systems
* All associated documentation to be completed on time.
* Adhering to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions
* Perform work tasks to the quality standards set by the business
* Communicate with other depots ensuring parts and equipment are available
* Be responsible for the upkeep of your company vehicle
To be considered:
* You must be well presented and have exceptional customer services skills.
* OFTEC is preferred, On Gas Safe Register is desirable
* Ability to work within a team, but also work on your own initiative
For further information please contact Sally on (phone number removed) or to apply please submit your CV