Social Media Customer Experience - Daventry | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Social Media Customer Experience Supervisor Fixed term until 31.12.21
Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Salary £32,plus Annual bonus and additional benefits
Additional Benefits(after successful completion of probation period)
- Discount scheme on new vehicles
- Private medical insurance (full family cover)
- Discounted Dental Scheme
- Enhanced private pension scheme
- Travel Insurance
- Death in service benefit
Full Time- 40hrs per week
Fixed term until 31st December 2021
Location:Percepta UK, Daventry,
Expect more than a job
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe, and play by them every day. Join our team as a Social Meadia Customer Experience Supervisor and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork- belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect- a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
- Career - growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
As an Social Media Customer Experience Supervisor**, your key responsibilities will include:**
Ability to lead and motivate teams towards quality, quantity and development objectives, achieving required results as agreed with the client
Ability to monitor, give feedback and appraise direct reports, driving increased performance and achievement of objectives
Demonstrate initiative in leading the team and be seen to be a driving force within the centre, role modelling behaviour in line with the Percepta Values
Able to meet targets and handle a high pressure environment through leading and managing others
Ability to break down silos and building cross team, site and brand relationships
Highly developed interpersonal skills and an understanding of what motivates people to commit and perform
Recognise the importance of balancing tasks (getting the job done) and people - ensuring that team members are focussed on their performance
Able to effectively deal with problem team members
Exhibit patience and tolerance and make decisions without prejudice
Demonstrate dependability by completing assignments and meeting commitments.
Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Good facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills
Understand the need for flexibility and strong team leadership when communicating and implementing change
- Must have 2 year prior team-leading experience or 2 years as a deputy team leader or manager
- Previous Social mediaexperience would be useful however not essential
- Leading, motivating and developing a team in a management role in a call/contact centre environment.
- Outsourced Inbound Contact Centre or Case Management experience would be an advantage and you must have a background that has included coaching and developing teams
If this sounds of interest and you’re keen to develop your career within a growing company, why not apply today!