SEN Education Recruitment Consultant - Loughton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Education Recruitment Consultant
Loughton, Essex, England
£15000 - £40000/annum Uncapped commission
Permanent (Full time)
Active SEN is looking for an experience SEN Education Consultant for an immediate start in Loughton, Essex. You should have experience of running your own desk.
Active SEN is specialist recruitment agency that is providing staff exclusively to SEN schools, alternative provisions and children’s residential care homes.
We are looking for individuals with experience of education resourcing to recruit, sign up and enrol candidates for our education providers. You will need sales skills.
As a consultant you will be working alongside an experienced staff, you can expect to hit the ground running and be involved primarily in resourcing new candidates and placing them into the schools we work with. You will be:
Conducting candidate pre-screen (eligibility checks)
Finding and interacting with new candidates
Maintaining the recruitment database with accurate data entry skills
Providing accurate Information, Advice and Guidance about our clients and candidates
Obtaining reference checks and completing appropriate due diligence and compliance paperwork
If the answer is “yes”, we can offer you the following:
* Competitive salary from day one
* Generous commission after a qualifying period
* A structured career path
* Opportunities for progression
* Personalised training and development
* Monthly awards and recognition schemes
* A professional, energetic and friendly office environment
* Up to 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
We are looking for:
* Motivated Individuals
* Customer service and brand ambassadors to represent our highly regarded reputation
* Excellent written and communication skills
* A desire to learn and progress
* Ambition and determination
* Strong recruitment and resourcing experience would be advantage but not essential
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent data entry and MS Office skills
* A great work ethic
* A 'can do' attitude with the ability to multitask
Telephone Interviews followed by face to face held at our office based in Loughton
Very attractive salary package and progressive opportunities (to be discussed at interview)