Care Assistant - Reigate | 6534 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant - complex care
Reigate, Surrey, England
£13 - £16 per hour + Your Prestige Discounts, Holiday Pay
Permanent (Zero Hour)
Care Assistant - Complex Needs
Local Prestige Office: Redhill
£13 per hour Mon-Fri £16 per hour Weekend**Do you have experience working with children/young adults with complex needs?**
Our Redhill office are excited to be recruiting for those in the Care industry for a range of work placements in the local Surrey areas.
This role is to support a young individual in their own and will be very rewarding for the successful candidate.**Needs include: Personal care, peg feed, suctioning and moving and handling - full training provided.**
Being employed as a Carer by us means:
- Weekly pay and paid mileage between clients and outings.
- You will be paid for post-employment eLearning at £ per hour.
- Refer a friend scheme and other frequent staff incentives!
- Enhanced rates of pay on bank holidays.
- A variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle - tell us YOUR availability.
- Access to weekly Covid-19 testing and PPE.
- Continued professional development to support you and your career!
- Free uniform and DBS
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- Employee assistance line - available 24/7 and fully confidential for our staff
Your role will include:
- Prompting medication
- Helping with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Assisting with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
- Maintaining and updating reports such as care plans
Some clients we work with are more complex and require longer hours and additional needs.
We're looking for:
- Six months' paid experience in care such as a care assistant, domiciliary carer, personal healthcare assistant, care worker or similar.
- Excellent communication skills
- A driver's licence is an advantage but not a requirement
- Good professional and personal references
Prestige Nursing & Care has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 33 local offices in England and Scotland. We look after a variety of clients in their own homes and we also work with local care homes, nursing homes and the NHS. We care for children, young adults and the elderly. Some may have dementia, Alzheimer's, challenging behaviours or other complex needs.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...