Warehouse Recruitment Co - Corby | Zoek UK | f1ebfb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Recruitment Co-Ordinator
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
£31.1k per year
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Controller to join the Logistics People team in the Midlands.
Base Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Working week: Any 5 from 7
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working within a team as well as independently. The successful candidate will also provide great attention to detail. In reward for this we can offer a great working environment,a fantastic salary and the chance to be part of a growing success.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overseeing a number of Warehouse staff
- Update of all workers working patterns onto the rota, from new to current staff.
- Liaising with the workers for shifts, sickness, holiday requests and overtime.
- Liaising with the staff and the clients on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Liaising with staff and depots to deal with any issues or complaints that arise.
- Investigating and reporting any incidents between the depot and the staff, including updating and maintaining an incident report log.
- Recording & maintaining all worker records; including legal compliance documents.
Person Specification :
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with experience with MS Office
- A "Can-Do" attitude
- Ability of working within a small team and under minimum supervision.
- A good understanding of working time directive is desired but not essential as training will be given.
In return we can offer a salary of £30,100 - £30,100
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...