Site Engineer - Cambridge | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£240 - £290/day Long term contract
Contract (Full time)
My client is a leading Main-contractor in the Steel frame and Groundworks sector. We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an 18 month contract. You will be required to manage the engineering, including the setting out of the ground works/steel frame package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
• Site set up and compliance with health and safety
• Completing all setting out associated to the ground works and steel Frame aspects.
• Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
• CSCS card.
• SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
• Previous experience setting out ground works and drainage.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Time Served.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information