Website Manager - Glasgow | 4153 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£33000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
An international specialist staffing organisation are seeking a Website Manager to join their permanent team in Glasgow. Are you experience with Analytics? Then we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
As a Website Manager, you will manage their multilingual websites including content and digital assets across the CMS platform. There is strong focus on using analytics to look into website performance and traffic, and how to improve it.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS) - Umbraco would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of analytics, optimisation tools - Google Analytics would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of email service provider (ESP) and agile methodology is advantageous.
- Looking for a self starter, who understands the objectives in hand.
If this sounds up your street, Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...