Commercial Manager Food - Northampton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Manager Food
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£45000 - £55000/annum + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
GBR Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively, with a long standing well known food manufacturing company, who have an exceptionally strong presence within the foodservice, B2B & retail markets, supplying into some very high profile food industry names up & down the Country, they are actively recruiting for an experienced Commercial Manager.
Part of a wider Food Group they have a several sites across areas such as Northamptonshire, North Lincolnshire & South Yorkshire, so the client would consider applications from individuals in varying areas of the UK.
* Full P&L responsible for a high calibre well known portfolio of customers.
* Create Plans for Business Growth in terms of maintaining & developing current accounts whilst bringing new customers in to the business
* Assisting with the Delivery of the Company Strategy. Implementing, negotiating and managing Customer Plans to deliver mutually profitable sales growth in-line with company/customer KPI's.
* Developing a mutually profitable business plan; framework for growth on all key metrics.
* Working closely with the Development team on business planning and leading cross functional teams.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced food manufacturing / processing company
* Strong food industry sector market awareness – ideally with experience of foodservice &/or B2B channels or Retail.
* It is important to have a strong business acumen coupled with the ability to build, lead, negotiate and conclude commercially sound Customer Plans and Core Business retention / development.
* Exceptionally strong presentation skills, with confidence and a passion for selling / business development.
* Effectively enerating additional revenue stream opportunities, whilst also maintaining strong customer service levels developing long term relationship with the key end users
* You will be an excellent negotiator and be totally results driven.
* Candidates will also have experience of effective external stakeholder management.
Employee Benefits Package:
* Company Car or Car Allowance is included (Mercedes or Audi or the equivalent)
* Competitive Annual Bonus Scheme
* 33 days holiday
* Company Pension etc.
Interviews to place immediately with an immediate start for the right calibre of applicant
Applicants could be based in: Northamptonshire, East Midlands, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, Yorkshire & The Humber, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire plus other locations considered too