Client Development - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Development Manager, Client Development team, Clients & Industries, any regional location
Reading - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
This is a new role within the Client Development Team
The Client Development Manager will work directly with the Client Development Director and will take the lead on the new Lead Client Services Partner (LCSP) priority; supporting and developing the next generation of LCSPs. A fantastic role for someone who enjoys strategically important projects and working with senior stakeholders.
We are proud to offer flexible working arrangements which allow our people to choose the most suitable working arrangement that works for them. Whether this is working 4 days per week, taking the summer months off work, or more flexibility around your working pattern, we consider both formal and informal working arrangements that allow our people and our clients the best outcome.
If you would like to hear more about our flexible working arrangements, please let us know.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
- Working with the Client Development Director and sponsor partner to create an ambitious programme to support the next generation of client leaders
- Be the custodian of the intelligence around the UK LCSP pipeline (to be extended to Lead Business Partners) used to inform decision making, track progress and report against plan
- Work with wider enabling functions (and C&I) to coordinate a next generation LCSP development programme
- Regular dialogue with Industry and SL leaders and other stakeholders to ensure needs are being met on LCSP succession, diversity and sponsorship
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data to inform direction of travel and make recommendations
- Produce regular reporting and updates for the C&I Managing Partner and C&I Executive
- Play an active role as a Manager in the wider Client Development team supporting on wider projects across Client Development as required
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location:You can be based in any UK office, with infrequent domestic travel as required.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis and part-time would be considered. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
- Experience of running programmes and project management
- Experience of working with and engaging senior stakeholders
- An acute attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient at data capture, analysis and presentation
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a wider team
- Being networked across UK C&I and having a working knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous
Your service line
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more?apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too. Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.