Teacher of Computer Science - Gotham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Teacher of Computer Science
Gotham, Nottinghamshire, England
£120 - £160/day
Contract (Full time)
Computer Science Teacher required!
As a passionate and committed Computer Science Teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Computer Science within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Computer Science Teacher for September 2021 roles.
This Computer Science Teacher role requires candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge.
Essential for the Secondary Computer Science Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3-5
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent’s evening.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay between £120-£160 per day
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child