SEN Teacher - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teacher - Wandsworth - ASAP or September Start
East London, Greater London, England
140.0000 - 190.0000
Contract (Full time)
SEN Teacher – Wandsworth – ASAP or September Start
Full time, Long term (scope for perm subject to performance)
£140 – 190 p/day
A modern SEN School in Wandsworth are looking for a confident SEN Teacher to join their inclusive team. You will be delivering stimulating lessons to pupils with Sensory Challenges including Hearing and Sight impairments, so will ideally have experience using methods such as Sign Language, PECS and Makaton.
Ideally you will have some experience in SEN Teaching but we warmly welcome applications from Teachers with lighter SEN experience as there are learning and development opportunities available
To make a positive impact here you will:
- Collaborate with Support Staff to deliver stimulating, sensory lessons
- Be creative and have an enthusiastic approach to developing SEN pupils
- Ideally, you will have experience with Sign Language and/or have Sign Language qualifications
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date DBS.
- Access to References
- On-going support and professional development from Leadership Team
- Can go permanent (subject to performance)
- Good transport links and on-site parking available
COVID-19 Notice -We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.