Apprentice Security Supervisor - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Apprentice Security Supervisor
East London, Greater London, England
10.8000 - 12.7500
Permanent (Full time)
Managing a team of Security Officers to ensure the highest level of security and safety of both customer buildings and personnel is met.
You'll effectively supervise on a day-to-day basis the operation of the security team, ensuring that an exceptional end-to-end service is provided as per contract requirements. You will ensure that all assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and all relevant legislation is adhered to.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Supervising the security team, providing exceptional first line manned guarding to the assigned contract
- Ensuring compliance with all identified legislation, . H&S, SIA Licensing & Risk Assessments
- Ensuring that all duties carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner
- To provide exceptional level of service to all staff and visitors to the site
- To be a point of contact for all emergency situations
- To operate and control the CCTV system
- To ensure regular patrols of the site while ensuring all standards are maintained
- Duty manager cover on weekends on rotation
- To manage team rotas and timegate systems
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- SIA License (Manned Guarding) - essential.
- SIA CCTV License (PSS) - preferred.
- Experience of working within the Security Industry, including incident control.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- A professional demeanour.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and integrity.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.