Rental Technician - South East - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
South East - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Posistion: Rental Technician
Location: Field Based - South East England
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - this role will cover weekends.
Hours: - Friday (Apply online only) / Saturday (Apply online only) / Sunday (Apply online only) / Monday (Apply online only)
To support the area and regional team by delivering, collecting and providing appropriate training on medical devices as part of the service offered to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver/install and provide ‘in service instruction’ on all systems ensuring that equipment is fully functional and that users are aware of operating and emergency procedures.
• Collect used equipment from customers and ensure that this is processed in accordance with the company’s infection control procedures.
• Respond to breakdowns in the field and exchange faulty products, where required, and complete all necessary documentation.
• To report all service related issues to the Area Administrator and Area Team Leader.
• Ensure that Company installation/cancellation and missing/damaged items documentation is completed and returned to the Regional Operations Centre on a weekly basis or as instructed.
• Ensure that SAP compliance is at or in excess of KPI requirements.
• To ensure that the allocated vehicle is maintained and cleaned in line with the Company’s relevant Policies.
• Adherence to all Health and Safety measures.
• Undertake any other reasonable requests as determined by Line Manager.
Quality System Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
• Experience of multi-drop delivery and/or installations highly desirable.
• Ability to prioritise work and amend route plans accordingly.
• Thorough understanding of Health and Safety principals.
• Experience in medical devices/healthcare environment preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A methodical, logical and practical approach.
• A positive and team oriented approach, whilst being able to work autonomously.
Main contacts, internal:
• Daily contact with the rental team, regular contact with the site and area management team
Main contacts, external:
• Must be able to lift bulky bedframes and mattresses for prolonged periods.
• You will be required to undertake internal medical device equipment training courses at key stages of employment.
• Due to the nature of this role, it is required that you live within reasonable travelling distance from the core area of work.
• Due to the nature of the activity there is a requirement to undertake work outside of normal working hours . evenings, weekends and bank holidays and participate in the “On Call” rota.
• You will be required to drive a large van and hold a clean driving licence (held for a minimum of one year) and be able to route plan effectively.
• Enhanced DBS (CRB) Disclosure will be required (at the company’s cost)
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information