Senior Property Administrator - Newton Abbot | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Property Administrator
Newton Abbot, Devon, England
£22500 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Would you like to work with a groundbreaking property company who are a leading specialist within their niche market, who care about making a difference? If your answer is yes, then here is the opportunity you may have been looking for!
Big Ant are currently working with a client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Property Administrator to join their team.
Your role as a Senior Administrator is fundamental to supporting the whole process, working with an array of different clients along with the internal teams from an initial enquiry, through to completion and beyond.
What the Senior Administrator role will involve:
* Property search: Identify potentially suitable properties based on the clients’ individual needs and arranging viewings.
* Dealing with client enquiries
* Liaising with internal teams as well as external contractors, solicitors, and architects to make sure the process of finding, purchasing and ultimately adapting a home is as smooth and efficient as possible.
* Report writing: producing reports to support and ongoing legal cases for clients, in terms of their property needs long-term.
* Making sure that all internal systems are kept up to date.
* Providing general support to the internal team, including the directors according to a project’s needs- that might include some diary management for example.
Experience & skills required:
* Highly organised, effective, and able to manage a busy workload with mixed priorities.
* Strong administration skills with a pragmatic approach.
* Preferably from a senior background.
The company offers competitive salary, team incentives and events and a benefits package that's regularly reviewed.
Please contact Gemma or Ash for further details