Project Manager - Gloucester | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
55000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Currently entering a period of growth and business change, this leading employer is looking to add to its team with the appointment of a Project Manager. This organisation has recently been given sign off on a number of projects within the Defence sector to bring the MOD's IT systems in line with its exacting standards as well as drive forward to market leading standards. This role is critical in that success.
This role will oversee a project portfolio consisting of; Agile Software, Intelligence, Cyber Security, Electronics and Communications
The role will also be responsible for Project start-up and initiation; project and/or stage planning; project delivery and governance; effective financial and stakeholder management; management of risks and issues, clearly communicating any issues that significantly impact the projects; progress monitoring and managing transition into service.
You will have knowledge and experience in some of the following:
- Formal training in project methodology (Prince2, APMP etc.)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- First class stakeholder management and influencing skills. Including managing internal virtual teams, external suppliers, and relationships with senior management
- A detailed understanding of the full project life cycle, including requirements analysis and business case approval to implementation, Quality review and acceptance
- Demonstrable experience of using advanced planning techniques including; plan design, dependency identification, estimation and scheduling
- Military experience or an understanding of military terminology is desirable.
- SC cleared or eligible to undergo DV clearance
This role will require candidates to travel across the South West of England regularly.