Recruitment - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£18000 - £21000/annum Bonus Schemes
Permanent (Full time)
Recruitment Consultant, Dean Healthcare
During the last 18 months, we have supported those most at risk through the pandemic. Following what has been the most challenging time, we have come through bigger and better, with an eye on the future. Our aim is to continue to support those with the most complex needs to live successful and fulfilling lives.
Due to a huge explosion of activity in the sector, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work within our flagship Bristol office. This position will see you in an integral role within our incredibly hard-working team who are busily supporting services across the region with high volumes of cover.
Dean Healthcare is a specialist consultancy, who believe in a quality over quantity approach, with the needs of our client’s service users at the forefront of all we do. Ethically we stand proud of our achievements amongst all the continued challenges the sector faces.
Our centrally located Bristol office is within walking distance of Cabot Circus, and several public transport stops and stations. Our team is well-established and friendly, made up of staff with a range of backgrounds and specialisms, all working together to provide a fully comprehensive service for our clients and teams of workers. Our management team provide support, years of knowledge and a positive environment at all levels.
Day to day duties of the role include:
* Recruiting and Retaining highly skilled Health & Social care professionals
* Matching the key skills of those professionals to the needs of service users
* Building key relationships with all parties
* Providing excellent customer service
* Being part of a fast paced, dedicated team
* Experience in recruitment or health and social care sectors advantageous but not vital
* A desire to achieve, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
* A team worker with excellent, clear communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong IT abilities, with understanding of office and database packages
* Understanding of the importance of honesty and integrity within this sector
Dean Healthcare recognise the hard work and upskilling of its employees, opportunities to develop within the company are available, as well as a full range of benefits and a bonus structure (once you have passed probation).
If this sounds like a role for you or if you know someone suitable please apply with a CV now