QA / Test Manager - Glasgow | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
QA / Test Manager
50000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
- QA / Test Manager
- Immediate Start
- Excellent Salary & Benefits
My market-leading client requires a QA / Test Manager with a breadth of experience across Software Testing to join the team, throughout an exciting period of Change & Innovation. The role will be working with a global software firm, based in central Glasgow, on multiple workstreams of a variety of complexity and scale.
You will be tasked with managing testing for a suite of products and ensuring integrity and quality throughout the Engineering & Software QA team. You will play a leadership role and will work closely alongside architects, software developers and other team members, so collaboration skills are key. You will communicate well and be comfortable working closely with key stakeholders, with a track record of working across varying projects.
You will have previous experience of leadership within systems testing and be expected to gain a technical understanding of internal systems and should therefore have a strong willingness to learn about new technology components.
- You will have a proven track record for managing people
- Comfortable taking a leadership role in stand-ups
- Leadership of both manual and automation testing
- Extensive systems testing experience - building and configuration
- Test planning and execution management
- Oversight of functional and regression testing
- Strong knowledge of defect management process
- Experience with JIRA and other test management tools
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Automation knowledge beneficial
- Experience in a software setting advantageous
- Flexible, proactive attitude towards tasks
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Collaboration skills
To discuss this role in further detail, please submit your updated CV to