Property Manager - Bournemouth | 8665 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels are recruiting a Senior Property Manager for a big box, faced paced, rapidly growing retailer. With a mixed portfolio of retail space, this is the perfect opportunity to make a real impact with the company.
This role is based in our clients Bournemouth office, however you would need to be flexible to travel to their UK stores.
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the company's property portfolio of over 100 stores, a head office and a distribution centre as well as the primary point of contact for stores and landlords on all property related matters.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Support the Head of Property in specific lease enquiries, lease negotiations and coordinate landlord requests.
- Assist the Head of Property in new store acquisitions.
- Coordinate information flow with external, agents, surveyors, solicitors, property advisors and out sourced contractors.
- With the aid of the Help Desk, control the timely repair and maintenance of the estate.
- Set budgets and maintain cost control over the repairing expenditure.
- Maintain and cultivate good relationships with our Landlords and Managing Agents.
- Keep and maintain all legal documents relating to the property.
- Maintain accurate information relating to property within existing reporting schedules.
- Support the stores in matters relating to property.
- Arrange for legal documents to be processed and arrange for signatures.
- Coordinate with other supporting internal departments such as Finance and Operations.
- Maintain control with Utility Providers, Cleaning Contractors and other facilities.
- Produce a monthly report on specific activity for Board act as the office manager for the Head Office.
You will currently:
- Be operating as a Property Manager with in the retail and/or hospitality and leisure sector. This role will require travel throughout the UK.
- Be organised with the confidence to manage with autonomy.
- Have a pro-active mind who takes on an assertive and fair approach.
- Have solid relationship buying skills.
- Enhanced communication skills.
- Great negation skills and an understanding of leases.
- Ambitious and keen to progress with the company.
In return our client offers a basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus bonus and excellent company benefits.
Our client, a household retail business is looking for a great individual to find and develop new stores that will form the next stage of its growth.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...