Day - Salford | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Day-To-Day Teaching Assistant
£70 - £80 per day
Contract (Full time)
Prospero Teaching are for looking Day to Day Teaching Assistants to work in schools across Salford (M6). This is your chance to work the hours that suit you. You would be available on a week by week basis.
Day to Day Teaching Assistant Contract/Position - Salford (M6)
- Position - Day to Day Teaching Assistant
* Start date - September 2021
* Likely Duration - Across the academic year
* Position end date - July 2021.
* Contract type - Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
* Pay - £70 - £80 per day.
* Hours - 8:30am-3:30pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant within a school setting.
- Experience working 1-1 with a child.
- Minimum Level 1 qualification or higher. (Child Related)
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role?
Are you looking for part time work in schools to begin your career?
Are you looking to get experiences across different schools?
Prospero Teaching are working with a number of schools around Salford. The school will the look to offer longer contracts to candidates. This will include:
- Flexible hours
- Long term fixed supply post potential
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or 2 is essential.
- Experience in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention and boosters.
- Have a Level 1 Qualification or higher.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts September 2021
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work with a welcoming and good quality staff team, who promote a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in education or a Teaching Assistant looking to pursue a PGCE.
The school are looking to appoint the Teaching Assistant from September. If you would like to be considered, please call on######### or email a CV to ######
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...