Project Manager - Ab Kettleby | 1007 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ab Kettleby, Leicestershire, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Profile for Project Manager - 00155628
Project Managerrequired for our client, a leading company in the manufacturing and installation of fully IP call system. The Project Manager will have the overall Responsibility for successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and handing over healthcare installation projects.
- Review, analyse and respond where necessary to all requirements and provisions in sub contracts supplied to us prior to successful acceptance of that contract and placement of orders.
- Analyse each contract's risks to the business and debrief senior management where necessary to ensure business goals are not compromised.
- Negotiation and manage all contract changes (via addendums for instance)
- Negotiate and issue our Sub-Contractor's contract to ensure full alignment with our own contract with our client.
- Regularly visit sites and meet with our sub-contractors and clients (management teams and QS) to ensure smooth running of site tasks.
- Review, prepare and cost project variations, delay notices, dependencies etc to be communicated to clients and sub-contractors.
- Activity planning and sequencing via MS Project or/and similar planning tools to ensure quick reactions to changes in project program.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and client sites to ensure risk management and mitigation.
- Ensure site progress reports are received in a timely manner from each of our sub-contractors to allow applications for payment to be produced in line with our contract requirements.
Ideally the candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience with data network infrastructure and installations or similar (fire alarms, nurse call systems, CCTV)
- Work will cover a mix of new build and refurbishment with elements of live working and therefore breadth & depth of experience is required on a wide variety of project types.
- Experience working with the NHS would be desirable.
- Experience working with sub contracts, reviewing contract terms and organizing changes and addendums to minimize risk exposure to the company.
- Experience with site based health and safety matters
- Experience with Risk assessments, method statements and scope of works documents.
Project Manager**Position Overview**
- Daily planning and calendar scheduling via feedback and instruction from the Medical Projects Admin Team.
- Regular site visits to ensure smooth running of projects.
- Debriefing as necessary of each site visit to the Medical Projects Admin Team and Operations Team.
- Updating project programs and dissemination of updated information to all stakeholders via the Medical Projects manager.
- Issue variation and other project cost changes to the Healthcare Projects Admin Team for issuing to the client within the timeframes specified by each contract.
- Organise and conduct pre-let meeting with clients and sub-contractors often alongside our Account Managers.
Project Manager**Position Requirements**
- PRINCE2 qualification would be required as a minimum.
- CSCS Card Holder
- 18th edition is desirable.
- NEBOSH qualification is desirable.
Project Manager**Position Remuneration**
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 40 Hour Week.
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays
- Remote based role with an initial induction at HQ required, along with attendance for monthly meetings/briefings.
- Company vehicle provided (chosen by company).
- Mobile and laptop provided by company.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...