Food Production Operative
Bala, Gwynedd, Wales
£9.42 - £14.13/hour overtime available
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a large manufacturer in the Bala region who are seeking Food Production Operatives on the day shift.
Immediate starts available!
Day Shifts – 6am-6pm, 4 on/4 off (£ including shift allowance);
Night Shifts- Mon- Thursday 6pm-6am (£ including night shift allowance);
Monday- Friday 9am-3pm/9am-5pm (£ including shift allowance)
Ad hoc shifts available
Overtime available paid at £ per hour.
Offering comprehensive support and training, including help in achieving food hygiene level 2 certification, the business is well established, forward thinking company with exciting expansion plans. Subsequently, they are interested in finding candidates wishing to grow and develop into the role, where your career development will be encouraged and supported.
Role of a Food Production Operative:
- Prepare products on the busy production line
- Ensure all materials are labelled correctly and kept safely
- Ensure all products are free from contamination.
- Collection and removal of waste materials, whilst making every effort to reduce waste.
- Ensuring production areas are always kept clean and tidy
- Assisting as required with the packing, weighing and mixing, ovens, and depositing areas.
Requirements of the role:
- Ability to follow instruction and demonstrate a responsible attitude
- Basic understanding of English with the ability to build effective relationships with people
- High standards of work and a strong work ethic
- Flexibility towards tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do not hesitate in submitting your application via the form below. Alternatively call us on (phone number removed) or on (phone number removed)