Business Sales Manager - Nantwich | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Sales Manager
Nantwich, Cheshire East, England
Permanent (Full time)
Business Sales Manager
Location: Working from home / remotely / Nantwich CW5 5DQ.
Salary:Up to £24,000 basic + benefit package worth £1,500 p/a
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Return on Investment is a market-leading, pioneering business based in Nantwich in South Cheshire employing over 300 employees across five locations. ROI is a unique business; our success is based on an absolute focus on delivering excellence to our clients by creating a company that people love to work for.
ROI has diversified our services over the last 18 months; we are increasingly able to provide genuinely innovative solutions to our clients’ challenges.
As a result, we are currently looking for Business Sales Managers to represent a major automotive client providing renewals services to customers. This role combines providing customers with an excellent experience at the end of their lease (company vehicle) with sales; through having a detailed and in-depth conversations you will be able to provide them with options to sign a new agreement.
Under the current COVID-19 restrictions, this role is temporarily based from home. You will be provided with the necessary training and equipment. It will be beneficial to be based within 1 hour of Nantwich or Milton Keynes in the future, so please consider this before applying.
The roles involve:
• Contacting customers of our client towards the end of their vehicle lease
• Identifying, solving or escalating issues
• Scoping options for renewal by working with customers to identify the best options for a new lease vehicle
• Promoting the brand positively and enthusiastically to new and existing customers
• Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships with our clients.
Directly relevant experience is not necessary; however, we are looking for:
• Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with a range of different fleet customers (telephone and email etc.)
• Curious, engaging people, comfortable investigating facts and having rich and detailed conversations with customers
• Organisation and self-motivation with a strong sense of personal accountability
• Strong IT skills; any experience of using CRM/Database systems is advantageous
• You should possess both strong customer services skills with the confidence to identify leads and upsell opportunities.
Why you should work for ROI:
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
• Set up to work remotely and trained accordingly during the current coronavirus outbreak
• Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
• Working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, including BMW, Peugeot, Hyundai, Kia, Honda, LeasePlan and Volkswagen
• Given genuine opportunities for career progression and enrichment - there are many career avenues within the business from this entry point into the company
• Offered a highly competitive benefits package including a £500 health and wellbeing allowance, medical benefits, the opportunity to apply for funding for future study, access to discounts for the purchase or lease of vehicles and an excellent pension scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.