Vehicle Technician - Harrow | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Harrow, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a fully qualified, experienced Vehicle Technician looking for the next great opportunity?
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful company who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated Vehicle Technician to their team.
This business is brilliant at retaining and developing staff and offers fantastic progression opportunities within the Automotive Industry.
This role would be suitable for a Vehicle Technician who has a minimum of five years experience in a similar role.
Working on a wide variety of modern vehicles the successful Vehicle Technician will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance. Duties to include; -
* Vehicle Inspections
* General Servicing and MOT preparation
* MOT Testing (if qualified)
* Correction of running defects
* Diagnosing of vehicle faults
* Minor welding and fabrication
* Road testing
* Engine and gearbox repair/replacement
* Experience working as a Vehicle Technician
* Full UK Driving Licence
* MOT Certificate (advantageous but not essential)
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both customers and colleagues.
* Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
* You will have the ability to work within given timescales and the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
* You will also be conversant with current diagnostic equipment, possess an aptitude of technical skills.
* The right person will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies.
* A competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
* Vast opportunities to develop your own skills within the business
* Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications
* The chance to work alongside industry experts
* Working with a leading organisation within the Automotive Industry
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of the Motor Trade staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions