Parts Coordinator - Ely | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a Parts and Workshop Co-ordinator who will be responsible for supporting the workshop machinists and assisting with customer enquiries both face to face and via the telephone. This is a varied role working in a busy environment which would require great attention to detail and a technical mindset. Candidates who have previously worked in Parts advisor role or in an automotive engineering industry will be desired for this position due to the technical nature of the role.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Outskirts of Ely
Hours: 45 hours a week, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits: Non-contractual team productivity/efficiency bonus, which would be introduced after 3 months of training, 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays leading to 25 days after 3 years service, company sick pay scheme after 12 months service, free parking on site.
* Advise customers on production and machine works
* Produce job cards for the workshop machinists
* Stock control and stock management using Sage 200
* Raising purchase orders
* Cash handling
* Adhering to all health and safety on site
Skills and Experience Required:
* IT literate with Microsoft Excel experience
* Knowledge of automotive engineering
* Experience with Engines parts and components
* Proficient using Sage 200 an element of training will be provided
* Customer service focused with excellent telephone manner
* Previous experience in a parts or service advisor role would be advantageous
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy