HSE Advisor - Ashford | 29820 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ashford, Kent, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Jefferson Wells are really keen to speak to HSE professionals to work for a global engineering business on a 12 month FTC(fully remote). This is a vital role as current H&S procedures & policies are in need of a complete revamp.
You will be working cross-functionally with different areas/managers in the business to advise & guide on new policies, legislation's & strategies, whilst supporting the implementation of these changes.
What will I be doing?
- Providing guidance & advice on Environment, health & safety to business managers
- Support implementation & delivery of EHS changes to policy, strategy & objectives
- Helping to put in place H&S assessments & scrutinising/challenging assessor competency
- Managing EHS performance & leading/supporting on inspections
- Lead & support H&S improvement programmes + more
What are we looking for?
- Level 6 Diploma in Environmental Management or equivalent
- Certificate level qualification in occupational safety & health management
- Experienced Health & Safety practitioner in a high hazard industry (post qualification)
- Recognised training & accident investigation, in particular route cause analysis
- Ability to challenge/scrutinise activities to identify problem areas
- Creative thinker with good understanding of mitigation of risks
This role is fully remote, although it would be an advantage to be closer to the office.
Whilst this is a 12 month fixed term contract, there is potential for your role to be extended. This is a good opportunity to work in a large business and to take the lead in implementing some vital changes to the business.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...