Field Service Engineer - Leeds - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Service Engineer
Leeds - This Area Only
£30000 - £34000/annum Overtime plus van, Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining, servicing and repairing a varied range of lifting equipment covering Leeds and the surrounding area (West Yorkshire)
This position pays a basic salary starting from £32,000 but will pay more dependant on experience.
As our Field Service Engineer you will be field based and paid door to door. My client is a leading manufacturer within the industry and offers industry leading training and development.
You will have ideally worked with either truck mounted equipment, Plant equipment (Heavy), Forklifts, or Cranes.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Undertake servicing and maintenance jobs at customer sites
• Completes to a high quality standard all service, repair, warranty and inspection jobs allocated daily
• Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise
• Develops skills and knowledge of the organisation’s products and service
• Electrical/mechanical experience.
Overtime paid at
23 days holiday plus bank holidays (Holiday entitlement grows year on year)
Full manufacturer training given
All PPE given and clothing
This a permanent position that will offer you a rewarding salary plus plenty of overtime. Working for a manufacturer will also provide you with job security and longevity.
Apply today, don’t miss out