Dedicated Relief Officer - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dedicated Relief Officer
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
BardWood Support Services are now looking for Dedicated Relief Security Officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the client.
The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation, customer service & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
Shift Pattern: Days, Nights, Weekends - 07:00-19:00 / 19:00-07:00
Rate: £ per hour
You must have:
· 5 year checkable work history
· Valid SIA badge
· Valid CCTV licence
· Excellent communication
· Excellent customer service
· Experience in a similar role is essential
· Physically fit
· Excellent customer service skills
· Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
· Possess the ability to work under pressure
· Effective Communicator
· Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
· The ability to work independently or as a team
· Strong interpersonal skills
For an immediate interview for this role, please apply today