It Support Engineer - Hyde | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
It Support Engineer
Hyde, Tameside, England
£17000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client have been established for over 12 years as one of the UK leading large format, digital signage, LED display specialists in the UK, with offices located in Manchester and Crawley, with a staff of 40+ people and a senior leadership team with over 70 years of combined industry knowledge and understanding.
We currently service the transport hub, OOH media and hospitality sectors but as part of our growth post Covid-19 we are now looking to capitalise on our expertise to grow into new vertical markets such as Stadia, Arena, DOOH, Retail, QSR and Corporate and as part of that growth we are looking to recruit up to five IT Support Engineers to join our rapidly growing Digital Signage organisation at our main site based in Hyde.
This role will mainly be office based with some remote working available. You will be working on a ROTA covering the night shift from the office. The desk runs 24/7 and you will work with the team to build your skill to support the rota within 6 weeks of joining.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Carry out daily tasks (Morning checks, ensure business systems are available).
* Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
* Supporting and maintaining the desktop/laptop/mobile devices.
* Managing user accounts including new starters, changes, and leavers.
* Respond to all tickets within set SLAs.
* Troubles shooting assets in the field and escalating tickets to assigned support teams.
* Patching of network and phones.
* Ensure all tasks, incidents are adequately logged in the helpdesk system.
* Windows 7,10.
* Cloud experience (AWS, Heroku).
* Active Directory.
* Understanding of networking principals.
* Knowledge of MS Office packages including Office 365.
* Hardware setup including desktop & laptop.
* MDM solutions incl. IOS and Android